Wednesday 22 July 2009

My altered book is DONE!


Interrupting the Florida recap updates briefly, just so that I can say... I DID IT! My altered recipe book is FINISHED!

I posted a while back (more than a year ago) about my book, but I've actually been working on it for about 4 years now.

Last night, I added in the last few recipes, numbered the pages, added an index and made the cover jacket... and voila! I have finally finished!

170 pages and 4 years later, I have a recipe book!
I think I'm eventually going to take pictures of all the pages and upload them, but until then, you can go here to see a few pictures of the inside, if you like.
Pin It

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it!!! Super crafty!

Amy B said...

you will have to put it all on Cut out and Keep for sure! :)
Did you get your prize yet?
Congrats on finishing that book!!! What an undertaking!

Anonymous said...

Awesome book, Katie! It looks like a family treasure!

Sherene said...

Haha...too cute! I love altered books, and yours has some great pictures to go along with the content.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

Amy - I don't think I can put 170 pictures up on Cut Out and Keep... LOL... I'll probably put up a few pics, and put the rest in a Flickr album, one of these days :) Didn't get my prize yet... I'm guessing they'll mail it sometime this week or next.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

thats awesome, Katie! Super kewl.

Nancy said...

Super cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this