Thursday 13 May 2010

A little bit of business

My apologies for the lack of entries lately... I was working on a new series called The Morning After Show which is an after show to the new series, The Dating Guy which will air on Teletoon in the fall! I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about it at that point in time.

In the meantime... I have two things to share with you:

1. If you enjoyed my EyeStudio posts (or even if you didn't...), Matchstick is asking for a few minutes of your time to fill out this survey. For every completed survey, Matchstick will donate $2 to The Redwood, a family support shelter that offers assistant to those less fortunate (www.theredwood.com). So if you have a couple of minutes, give that link a visit.

2. Matchstick, together with the Canadian Cancer Society, is holding a pretty great fundraising initiative. They're calling it the Girl's Night In, and the mission is to hold a party/get-together at your place, and whatever you would normally spend on a night out on the town, you instead donate to the cause. The timing doesn't really work out for me, with my big upcoming move and all, but if this is something you're interested in, check out the link for more details and to register as a host.

And since I'm doing the promotion thing... I would also invite you all to check out this site I found called Swagbucks. It's this pretty neat little application where all you do is use their search engine instead of Google (or whatever you use), and you get rewarded with "swagbucks," which can be exchanged for prizes and gift certificates. It's pretty easy, and it's free money! I just redeemed a $5 amazon gift certificate yesterday! (And if you love me, you can sign up using my referral link and help me win prizes too - the karma will be paid forward!)

Search & Win

Other than that... I have a pretty big announcement coming up soon that I'm pretty excited about. Standby for details!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this