Tuesday 25 May 2010

May 2-4

So, how was everyone's long weekend? (Well, the Canadians, anyway?)
Mine was pretty busy... it included some quality time with friends, lots of cleaning/organizing and getting ready for my upcoming move... and yesterday, I spent the day at The Beach with my aunt. It was such a gorgeous day out, so I'm glad I got to spend it outside in one of the most beautiful areas of the city. Here are some pics.

I chose this one as my Project 365 photo of the day... 144 days in, and I'm still going strong! Woohoo!
(On a rather disappointing note - I can't believe how they've let the city just get overrun with weeds. It looks horrible. I get that they're supposedly going for the "natural" look, but it just looks unkempt, and dirty instead. And there were so many people sneezing/sniffling. I do wish they'd bring back pesticide use. Or at least find some kind of natural alternative to the ugly weed overkill)


(My aunt took that one of me) Hope everyone had a nice weekend, whether it was a "long" one or not :) More pics at my flickr.




Pin It

1 comment:

adventure grrl said...

I just saw a sweet comment from you on my blog and I wanted to let you know I am back to blogging on 100 days in Bed. I hope you are great!

PS, your blog looks fabulous! Where did you get that gorgeous background???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this