Friday 8 January 2010

Project 365: Week 1 complete!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Woohoo - I made it through the first 7 days! Most of the shots were not really the best pictures I've ever taken, however, I'm very pleased that I not only managed to take several photos every day, but I also posted them the very same day I took them. I'm pretty sure that won't happen for the entire year (or even the entire month, because work is going to get very busy soon)

Here's a snapshot of how the first week of January looked for me.








You can view more photos from my Project 365 right here
Pin It

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Nice! The first one with the balloons is my favorite. Keep it up!

Gina C. said...

I don't know how you'll do it, but you go girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this