Sunday 30 August 2009

Culture of Greed Session - Part 3

Just a few paces from that cool boxcar location, Jim and Jet wandered off and stumbled upon a goldmine, in the form of this dilapidated old trailer and dump truck. It was very hard to contain my excitement. These photos were exactly what I had in mind when I set out to shoot Culture of Greed. (In fact, I would love to go back here and just shoot a few rounds on my own. Maybe with my lomo camera & some film.)




Lots more pics, right this way, and one more location coming up.

(Also coming up, pictures from Amy's Cottage, our trip to the CNE, and lots more! I must find more time to edit photos and blog about them!)
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely images, this first one looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mel! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this