Saturday 23 October 2010

The Morning After Show

So, here's something pretty fun that I can finally share with you guys!  Back in May, I worked on a web series called The Morning After Show.  My producer knew that I enjoy photography, and he asked me if I would be interested in shooting the stills for the show opening.  Of course, I jumped at the opportunity.
Now, the shows have been edited, and they're finally airing (the show is a web companion to the show "The Dating Guy" which airs on Teletoon and HD Net in the USA)

You can watch it here (but be warned, it's 18+ and NSFW, unless you have a cool job)... New episodes come online on Monday, after The Dating Guy airs on Sunday nights...
And the stills are in the slideshow below, or you can click the link to Flickr and see them a bit bigger, there.




You can see them all on Flickr here!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this