Monday, 13 October 2014

Royal Wood @ Niagara Wine Festival

Before leaving for Newfoundland, I was super excited because I got to squeeze in one more Royal Wood concert at the Niagara Wine Festival in St. Catherine's, Ontario.  The forecast that day initially called for rain, but it turned into a lovely afternoon of sunshine and music.  Royal played two 45 minute sets with his 4 piece band, consisting of Dean Drouillard, Steve Zsirai and Mark Mariash.  I'd say most of the songs were from The Burning Bright (and the I Wish You Well EP), with a few older songs thrown in for good measure.  Here's some of my favourite shots:

   

 

   

   

   




More photos at Superflash Photography on Facebook.
Pin It

2 comments:

Suseela Susiee said...

Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.


SEO Company in Chennai

Suseela Susiee said...


What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.


SAP SD Training in Chennai

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this