Sunday 4 March 2012

Baby Owen & Toddler Audrey

Two years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting sweet Audrey, when she was just a baby.  I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen her (and her mom, Charlene!), but I finally got to see her again, and meet her cutie pie brother, Owen!  I can't believe how much Audrey's changed, and what a little beauty she is (she was a beautiful baby too, though, so it was pretty much a given).  Hopefully it won't be another two years 'til I see them, because Owen just loved the camera, and I just loved taking his picture.

Baby giggles Looking at the rain Pretty girl Owen + Paci

Seriously... how cute are they?!

Don't forget to enter my contest to win an original print!  It runs until noon on March 9th!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this