Monday 27 February 2012

Seeing Sound wrap-up & BIG announcement!

My gallery show at Vesuvio's Pizza has officially wrapped up, and I just wanted to send a big thank you!  Thank you to Vesuvio's, for hosting my art, and thank you to everyone that visited and got in touch with me about it!  It was a very positive experience, and I've heard lots of good things back.

Many of the photos that you saw hanging at the gallery are available for sale.  Please email me for more information - prices are negotiable, and we can work out shipping or pickups.  All the images that were in the gallery can be seen here.
But, if you avoided the prints because of the size or matting or framing... I'd like to announce something super special that I've been working on for a while:


I've partnered with imagekind.com to offer prints of my photos to the public!

When you click on the link, you'll notice three galleries of photos, including the photos that were most recently featured in my Seeing Sound exhibit.  Through imagekind, you'll be able to choose the size of print you want, plus matting and framing options - if you decide you'd like to do this through the site, rather than on your own.  If you prefer, there are also gallery wrap canvases available, as well as many other options.
Imagekind prints use high quality inks and papers.

If there is a particular image of mine that you've seen and are interested in, please let me know, and I will upload the high resolution image to imagekind for you!

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for all the support I've received!  When I first started taking pictures, I never would have thought I'd have my own gallery show, I'd be commissioned for photo shoots, and I'd be able to offer up my own images!  This is an absolute dream come true, and I couldn't have done it without you.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this