Wednesday 6 July 2011

Portraits: K&S - maternity session

This is probably the quickest I've ever turned around a photo session!  Mom-to-be, K, contacted me on a Tuesday, we shot the photos on Friday, and by Wednesday they had their photos in hand!  *Phew!*

I think it's mostly because K & her husband, S, were a breeze to work with.  Just look at these two - so happy and positively glowing with the impending arrival of their bundle of joy.  They asked for some simple shots, using nature as the backdrop, with no props or gimmicks.  I was happy to deliver:


Smiles On a bench

Fallen tree, perfect bench B&W

While we were out shooting, we stumbled upon a lovely, big tree, that seemed to have a little surprise of it's own... ;)
Pregnant Tree?

K & S - I wish you all the best in the upcoming weeks!  
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this