Wednesday 13 May 2009

Published!

Allow me to indulge for a brief moment while I show you my latest accomplishment! Remember back in March when I was posting all of those Canadian Music Week reviews? Well, this is a page from the current issue of Access Magazine, and if you'll look closely, you'll see that four of those photos were taken by me! (Thank you to my good friend Sean, editor of Access, and provider of CMW photo pass!)

I am super excited about this. It's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember to have my photos published in a magazine - in fact, it's one of the items included on my "Things to do before I'm 50" list! Check!

Click the magazine link above to download a PDF copy, or Canadians can pick up a hard copy in stores at their local mall!
Pin It

11 comments:

Karie said...

That's so great! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :D

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!

Kerry said...

What happened to superflash.org?

Unknown said...

The domain expired yesterday and I forgot to renew it! (OOPS!) ... It will be back - I'm sending in the extend form today. My bad.

Melisa Wells said...

Congratulations! That's exciting!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

thanks again, ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

sweet! congrats!

SparkleMama said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks bunches! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share this